We are committed to instill the core competencies and skill sets to cater the need of Industries in Automation and Process Control domains with the most recent technologies.
“A Single Training method will not satisfy the objectives of any Training Programme”
A customized learning platform is provided to the learners based on their educational qualification, comprehension and other traits.
Experiential Approach: The trainees are exposed to real-time simulated environment, become active and influences the training process. The objectives and other elements of training are jointly determined by the trainers and trainees. Trainers primarily serve as facilitators, catalysts or resource persons.
Performance-based Approach: The goals are measured through attainment of a given level of proficiency instead of passing grades of the trainees. Emphasis is given to acquiring specific observable skills for a task.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Motors & Drives
- Panel Engineering
- Instrumentation & Data Communication
- Process & Field Automation
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Soft skills and Commercials