Actemium India, Manufacturing and Robotics have expertise in,
SPM and general purpose machines
We have designed, developed and manufactured number of Special Purpose Machines so far in the areas of metal cutting, assembly and testing machines. These machines take care of various functionalities and needs such as mass production, leak testing, endurance testing, gauging, measurement, assembly, inspection etc.
These machines are developed with designs from experienced designers, proper material selection to suit the activities, components manufactured with required process and tolerance, associated mechanical systems such as pneumatics and hydraulics, high end electrical and electronics interface and rugged electrical system.
We have well established production cycle and quality standards with which these machines are designed and developed. Our SPMs are used in various production processes including automotive and general manufacturing.
We have also developed various General Purpose Machine Tools such as Lathes, Milling machines etc. with ATC and other features. These machines are fitted with either latest Siemens or Fanuc controllers.
Jigs and Fixture design and development
Jigs and Fixtures are now invariable part of automated and semi-automated production lines. Properly designed Jigs and Fixtures are essential for operational efficiency, repeatability with increase in machining and production accuracy, and ease of use with decreased dependency on skilled manpower. All these factors increase rate of production with increased quality parameters.
We have vast experience in developing Jigs and Fixtures for production companies including various prestigious automotive companies. Actemium India, Manufacturing & Robotics’ design and manufacturing of Jigs and Fixtures takes into account all aspects such as work piece, processing, tooling, available machine tools, available manpower, accuracy etc.
Our model of development of Jigs and fixtures have been fine-tuned over years to deliver best design as per customer and process requirements in shortest available time using creative solutions.
Retrofitting and Reconditioning
Retrofitting of new control systems to an old machine but in good condition brings various benefits such as
- Increase in productivity
- Increased reliability
- Ensure longevity
- Reduced breakdowns
- Increased maintainability
- New features
Normally retrofits are replacing old electrical and control systems such as Axis motors and drives, spindle motor and drives, electrical cabinets, machine wiring and sensors, measurement systems and CNC with latest ones.
We have vast experience in retrofitting machines of various complexities, various manufacturers meant for various operations. With its extensive experience in
- Latest and old CNC systems of both Siemens and Fanuc including
- Various PLC, HMI and networking systems of various OEMS such as Siemens, GE- Fanuc, Mitsubishi, AB, ABB etc.
- Latest and old servo and spindle drives from all major manufacturers such as Siemens, Fanuc, Control Techniques, Bosch etc.
- Latest and old measurement systems like different types of encoders, scales from manufactures such as Heidenhain.
- Control Panel designing and assembly using switchgears and terminals from standard manufacturers such as Siemens, Telemechanique, Wago, Phoenix etc.
- Extensively used accessories such as safety curtains and interlocks etc.
We can also provide retrofitting solutions with PLC based positioning systems and has knowledge and experience of providing customized CNC screens and applications using OEM software of both Siemens and Fanuc.
As opposed to retrofitting which is mostly electrical upgrade of machine, reconditioning is an activity of upgrading or replacing mechanical components or sections of an old machine with latest parts. The common benefits of reconditioning are
- Increased accuracy
- Increased lifetime
- Increased efficiency
- Better productivity by Inclusion of desired modifications
- Benefits of latest control systems with suitable mechanical modifications
- Removal of nagging problems such as leaks, vibrations etc.
We have vast experience in reconditioning of different kinds of machines like
- Vertical Machining Centers
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Horizontal boring machines
- Floor borers
- VTL of different table diameters,
- Jig boring machines
- Plano milling machines
- Converting Conventional machines to CNC machines.
We, with our experienced designers and fitters who have unique knowledge of mechanics can deliver superior reconditioning of old machines.